About us | Atomic Wallet
About us | Atomic Wallet
Paramount Plus is an American OTT streaming platform where you can stream content from Viacom Media Networks, CBS studios, and Paramount Media. With this, you can also stream Paramount Plus original content. Its content is available in different languages such as English, German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Italian, and many more. We all know we can cast Paramount Plus on any TV, mobile phone, or PC. But do you know that we can also activate Paramount Plus on Xbox? Isn't it wonderful? In this blog, we will get to know the steps of How to Activate Paramountplus.com on Xbox? Paramount Plus Activation Process on Xbox Xbox is a gaming console that can now be used as a device to stream live TV channels and other OTT content. Before beginning the process, you must have signed up for a Paramount Plus account. After that follow the steps given below:
- 1.On your Xbox, open the Microsoft Store.
- 2.Then, click on the category of Entertainment Apps.
- 3.Now, you to type or search manually for the Paramount Plus application in the store.
- 4.After finding the application click on the “Get” button.
- 5.Once, the application is installed then open it.
- 6.On opening the application click on the Sign-Up button.
- 7.After entering the signup details, an access code will be displayed on your Xbox.
- 8.Write down the given code somewhere near you.
- 9.Open Paramountplus.com on your mobile screen or on your PC whichever you want.
- 10.Then you have to enter the access code that was displayed on your Xbox in Step 7.
- 11.Click on Activate.
- 12.After that, you have to select your desired subscription plan.
- 13.It will then, ask you to enter some necessary details.
- 14.Then the screen will get refreshed automatically and you will be able to stream your content without any disturbance. If you are unable to view Paramount Plus on your Xbox, then try to reinstall the application and follow the steps mentioned above again. Paramount Plus supported Devices Given below is a list of devices that go well together with Paramount Plus: Xbox LG TV iPhone Google Chromecast Roku Apple TV Play Station Android Mobile Samsung TV Amazon Fire TV Stick Infinity
Tablet Vizio TV Subscription plans for Paramount Plus There are two types of plans that are offered by Paramount Plus which are categorized as: Essential Plan The cost of this plan is US $4.99 monthly or US $49.99 annually after the free trial period is over. This plan offers its users the content of CBS News, CBSN, CBS Sports, and CBS Home Entertainment. Premium Plan Its subscription cost is US $9.99 monthly or US $99.99 annually. The best feature of this subscription is it allows users to save and download content and also streams live TV content. Conclusion In the end, we hope that our blog How to Activate Paramountplus.com on Xbox? Was useful for you and with the help you are streaming your content as you want without any issues. Remember that Paramount Plus has some geo-restrictions and if it is not accessible in your area then, you can always try to change your VPN address and try to use Paramount Plus after that.